What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Are you a clean or messy person?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Are you a person that likes to be tidy and organized/clean or are you someone who's unorganized and messy?

I like to consider myself somewhere in-between. I try to stay as clean and organized as possible with everything I do but sometimes things just tend to go the messy route depending on the situation at hand.

Jayson

I'm a very messy person.  The reason being cause I'm on the net all day and I cannot concentrate on two things at once!  Anyway, I am working on changing - as my family hates me for it!

zoldos

Depends.   Our house is pretty clean, but we just moved so some stuff is still "piled". hehe

A mix of both...

My living, dining rooms and kitchen are pretty clean.

But...

My office where I am sitting now... I call it 'Organized Chaos'.

queenzelda

My living room, kitchen, & study are all clean. The bed room is kinda chaos, so we'll close the door to it if company is over. xD

zoldos

Everything is nice and tidy now!  But my g/f's mom and brother are moving in and all their dirty ass shit is piled in the spare bedroom. :( hehe

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I hate mess myself so I prefer to be clean as much as I can be. Having kids though that can sometimes be a huge chore ensuring that everything stays clean and mess free :D

Megan

Kinda a mixture. Typically I'm messy, but I can be clean...when I want to. XD

Dazzal

TOO ORGANIZED and not overly clean. I love everything in its proper place. I was born into it. LOL