What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Chat

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Not too bad today! Did some modding for a few streamers earlier, just relaxing now, gonna grab some dinner in a bit :D

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
How's everyone doing today? It's been a pretty busy day for me. :D

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Been a busy day today for me.. just relaxing now after eating and trying to clear a headache from the heat.

Naiwen

Hello afternoon all, I had a chocolate and cinnamon almond milk iced coffee out, a rose hips and hibiscus kombucha, will be my only coffee today as it's pouring, cold and dark out all day today, will be posting on my blog and forums, lunching on a lemon iced tea and Chinese meat and shallots crepe, after which will be meditating on natural sounds all afternoon. Good day all!

Naiwen

Good morning everyone, I had about 13 hours sleep last night, will have my usual for breakfast, post on forums and enjoy my morning coffee and window-shopping.

zoldos

Doing good. Got the motherboard installed in my PC and now waiting for the sound card. :)

Naiwen

Hello morning all, I had about 10 hours sleep last night, will be having my usual for breakfast, post on boards, have my morning coffee and browse the shops all morning.

Naiwen

So what's your "usual" breakfast? :)
Banana nut cake for the week. It changes weekly, so yeah, lol.

Hello afternoon all, I had an iced soy milk hazelnut coffee this morning out, a ginseng honey iced tea, had tried on fancy sunglasses and purses (Burberry and Gucci) at the shops. Am now home, had just posted on my blog and after having posted on boards, will be lunching on leftovers with some lemon iced tea. Will be enjoying Solitaire and a movie all afternoon as well. Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!

zoldos

Cool, sounds good. :) I don't usually eat breakfast. But I do like eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. :)

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, had an iced cinnamon hazelnut chocolate sprinkles coffee, had still a little time left before the shops opened, so had a salted caramel latte from 2nd cup, it had been really nice, sitting on a leather sofa, sipping it. After that, had been to the shops looking at some bed sets, trying on fancy purses, hats and sunglasses for a good 2-3 hours this morning out. On my way home, had played Solitaire on my phone to kill my boredom from the traffic jam. Will be lunching on leftovers and some freshly brewed rose tea which I'll be making. Happy Thursday all!

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Hey all :) How's everyone doing on this Sunday? I may be slightly addicted to the new Call of Duty. :p

Naiwen

Good afternoon all, I had napped till noon this morning, so I had skipped over breakfast altogether, had lunched on Chinese take-out, the afternoon I had been out shopping for a new pink lip pencil, had a cinnamon latte from Starbucks, had been looking at some ugly jewelry, purses and sunglasses. The now had just posted on my blog, after finishing my round on forums, will be enjoying my movie in the background and Mario Kart 64 till dinner and calling it a day. Enjoy your Sunday and week everybody!