What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Favorite thing about the summer?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
What is your favorite thing about the summer? For me, it's the weather, being able to go out and have a BBQ with friends & family while it's nice and sunny outside, maybe take a dip in the pool if i'm near one. :) I'd prefer summer weather over cold rainy/snowy winter. Then at night, sitting in my room in the AC playing games or streaming. :D

What's your favorite thing about the summer?

Kyng

Lovely weather. And all the sport (e.g. Wimbledon).

Back in the day, my favourite thing was the Summer holidays, but that's not really a thing any more :( .

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
For me it would have to be the lighter nights and the BBQ's with family :) I love it when it's 9.30pm - 10pm at night and it's still day light :)

Dazzal

Spring and Summer are my favorite seasons. I love mild and warm weather. It's conducive to traveling, camping, picnics, walks, walking dogs, whatever your hearts desire. I love walking downtown and browsing shops during nice weather, too. FALL has beautiful colors but it doesn't last long enough.

Nice to be able to have outside gatherings, too.