What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Fish and Chips?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I know we have a few UK members here (including my beautiful lady @Shortie861 ) but for those who aren't from across the pond. Have you ever had fish and chips? I have a few places near me that serve it so Iv'e had it a few times, but I just recently went to Disney World and went to Epcott and found a stall serving fish and chips. It was really good. :) I'm sure not as good as it would be if I went to see my lady, who lives in a small fishing town, but yeah. :)

Are you a fan of fish and chips? I love em! :)

queenzelda

Yea, long John silver has fish & chips. It tastes great. Once a year there are even local fish fries & I would love to try going to one.

Kyng

I used to love fish and chips, but I eventually got bored of it. I suppose the fish doesn't taste of very much on its own!

Of course, I still have it sometimes, but not nearly as often as I used to.

Jayson

The US has two major chains that I know of: Long John Silver's and Captain D's. How would you compare the English stuff to this?