What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

God of War series

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Have you played the God of War series? What do you think of it? Are you a fan?  I like the series, I'm not an overly big fan of the games but i did enjoy playing them.  What are your thoughts on the newest title? God of War 4 on the PS4 that just came out? I've seen a few streamers play it on Mixer and it looks fantastic! I haven't tried it for myself though.

queenzelda

I've never played the series before. But like you, I've seen some people play it who I watch for reviews & so far it looks pretty interesting. I might get it if it goes on sale, unless someone gifts it to me for Christmas or my birthday I won't mind. :3

Played 3 and the new one. So probably the best 2 in the series. I enjoyed 3, but I loved the new one. Everything was just a lot deeper and more fleshed out. Probably my favourite PS4 game so far.