What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Love being single!

Naiwen

I love being single a lot more than in relationship myself. Why? Because I have total freedom and don't have to answer to anyone, have total power and control over my life too. That's just my 2 cents on this, please feel free to disagree on this!

Last edited:

queenzelda

Being single is at least better then being with some one, cause you only have your self to rely on. You don't have to worry about taking care of another person, or making them happy, or caring about the other person. The only person you have to care about or take care of is yourself. You never get to impact another person's life being single, you never get to help them see new things that they never saw before, or get them to experience new things like mustard, or coffee. That the other person might not have tried or experianced without your influence, so yea being single is probably the best. [/sarcasm]

Naiwen

Being single is at least better then being with some one, cause you only have your self to rely on. You don't have to worry about taking care of another person, or making them happy, or caring about the other person. The only person you have to care about or take care of is yourself. You never get to impact another person's life being single, you never get to help them see new things that they never saw before, or get them to experience new things like mustard, or coffee. That the other person might not have tried or experianced without your influence, so yea being single is probably the best. [/sarcasm]
You could never make anyone happy, for happiness is found within every person, if you're unhappy by yourself, then you cannot happy with anyone else, you might even ruin someone else's life. You're not mentally dysfunctional, so you don't know what it's like to obsess over things OTT and to go overboard with it. I do this so only I could know what's best for me! And I could care less about "sharing" with another my life. I'm self-sufficient, and don't want to rely on anyone else for life. Sharing is caring, and caring is exhausting for me and I don't want anything new and could care less about others, I'm totally asocial offline. I've been mostly single and have been enjoying myself fine. Don't have to be in a relationship to be happy and no it's not everyone's key to happiness. And have you known that being dependent on someone else is an emotional disorder? Irl, I enjoy having nothing on my mind.