What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Luigi's Mansion should be remastered for Switch!

Anyone else think Luigi's Mansion should be remastered for the Switch? I absolutely loved this game back on my gamecube years ago! I would love to see it remastered with cleaned up graphics on the Switch! :) I hear they are bringing it to the 3DS which is nice, but I don't see why they wouldn't just bring it over to the Switch instead. I feel like the 3DS is a dying platform and it would sell more on the Switch! Does anyone else agree? :3

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I remember renting this back in the day. Never owned a copy on Gamecube, but wouldn't mind picking up a remaster for the Switch. :)

queenzelda

Honestly, I've seen a lot of 3DS titles getting ported over to the Switch, so I could see it happening.

Even though I didn't care much for the game on Gamecube I say yes because every game should be ported to Switch. :p

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
There's a lot of older titles being ported to the Switch, like Saint's Row The Third. South Park Stick of Truth, etc. I'm all for this because that's awesome to have portable versions of some great games to play on the go. :)