What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

N64 Classic is apparently a thing.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
There's been photos leaked that an N64 classic to battle Sony's Playstation Classic this holiday season is coming and definitely a thing. That's pretty neat if you ask me. What games would you like to see pre-loaded within the N64 Classic?

For me? I'd like:
007 Goldeneye
Perfect Dark
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party (1, 2 or 3))
Killer Instinct 64
Castlevania 64
Castlevania 64 sequel (forgot the name)
Resident Evil 2
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Twooie
Starfox 64

Just to name a few. :)

Megan

Well I do remember hearing that they had done the copyrights or whatever for it, so I assumed. I did see those photo's as well. Not sure if I'll try to get it. I wasn't huge on 64. I'd hope they'd include both Zelda games though.

Kyng

Wow, now I feel old >_< .

Though, I suppose it's only a matter of time before a 'Wii Classic' and 'DS Classic' come out. Then I'll feel ancient :'( .

Megan

Wow, now I feel old >_< .

Though, I suppose it's only a matter of time before a 'Wii Classic' and 'DS Classic' come out. Then I'll feel ancient :'( .
Hey think how the rest of us feel that have been around for the Nes and Snes! XD LET'S FEEL OLD TOGETHER!