What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Nachos

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Does anyone else enjoy nachos? What type of nachos do you like? What do you like to put in your nachos?

For me, I can take either chicken or beef nachos, I like both, but there must be cheese, peppers, onions, chives, sour cream, salsa and guacemole. What do you like on your nachos? Do you like them spicy?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I've had some amazing nachos awhile back, they had all sorts of different types of meat, beef and chicken, it was really tasty, there was a large portion of it too and it was only considered an appetizer but the size of the plate of nachoes, it could've easily been a full meal.

Kyng

Yeah lol. I got a plate of them in Norway that I believe was officially meant to be a starter, but there were so many that it worked well enough as a full meal!

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I remember having Nachos once a while back from a place near me and I can honestly say it was the worst experience I had ever had from eating something I had never tried before and was put off trying Nachos again!

I remember the first time I tried Nachos when they turned up they were really soggy and not very appetizing at all. Safe to say I have not tried them again since despite the fact people tell me to do so from a different place and not take one place for granted.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Nothing worse than soggy nachos! I mean sometimes they will get soggy if they put too much on them, that's inevitable, but if done right, they can be really, really good. :)

Kyng

Yeah, soggy ones sound icky. Fortunately, I've never had to suffer through that - although, I have had ones that were stuck together before!