What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Pay day?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
When do you normally get paid from your jobs?  For me, I get paid every 3rd Wednesday of every month a lump sum amount for my wage. It's alright but personally, I'd like to have a paycheck weekly but it's not possible for me. I am curious though, when does everyone else get paid?

CatclawFyreHeart

Sectional Moderator
I used to get  paid very 2wks with my job, but they sense have changed that, and now I get paid every friday, I guess to them less is more though I personally haven't seen it though I have been told for me, it actually makes a bigger difference. still though getting paid every friday does seem to be a little bit more beneficial to me for some things.

I work 3 different jobs, and they are all different. My main job is biweekly on Fridays. My 2nd job is biweekly on Thursdays, but the weeks that I don't get paid with job 1. Job 3 is weekly on Fridays. There's always money coming in from somewhere. I'm hoping to get a better job at Job 1's place so that I only have to worry about one job, though.

zoldos

I get paid every 3rd of each month.  It's hard making it last, but I always pay my bills before anything else.