What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

PSP - Your thoughts?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
What do you think of the PSP? Do you own one? If so, which model?  Is your PSP hacked or stock?

I own a PSP 2001 and a PSP 3000 model and I really like the console. I have both of mine hacked as well on custom firmware so I can play backups and emulators. 

I'm a big fan of the PSP and really wish it did better. The PS Vita is a great console as well but modding it is a lot harder and the game library seems lacking compared to the PSP.   What does everyone else think about the PSP?

Megan

I have one. I'm not sure what model, one of the older ones.

I pretty much only got it for Lunar Silver Star Harmony. XD I still find it was worth it! I do have a bunch of other games for it. Should get to playing them...someday.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I would definitely try to mod it and put custom firmware on it Megan. Custom firmware opens up a whole new world for the PSP :D

I have a modded PSP-1003. If anyone wants me to I might write a tutorial for 6.60 firmware here :)

Honestly the PSP was ahead of its time, I wish it did better than the DS, which was literally a GBA with slightly better hardware (though the GBA itself wasn't bad).