What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Recovering after surgery

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I dunno about anyone else but I absolutely hate the recovery process after getting surgery. I got kidney stones removed yesterday and now I have a stint in me until Thursday. It's not fun and i'm pretty sore in a few areas. :(

On top of that i'm having to take medication. It's not a fun time, also having the constant urge to urinate isn't really my idea of a good time. :p

Hoping by next week I'll be back to normal though. :)

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I remember when I had my gallbladder removed that was one hell of a ride. 12 weeks of recovery which wasn't the easiest and nearly dying twice due to excessive blood loss after my operation also was no fun not to mention the places they cut me open for the keyhole surgery were the worst places ever making it more difficult to recover.

I now suffer still after that operation due to lack of help pulling myself up in bed when I was recovering and now I suffer with a hiatus hernia which causes a lot of problems including severe tiredness from time to time. Sometimes it's never ending.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Yeah it's not fun baby :( Thankfully I got you by my side. :) I'm still sore but i'll be okay. Thursday can't come fast enough.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Feeling a lot better now, yes. Still sore though, that's gonna take some time though. Not sure if I passed all my stones though but i may have, we'll have to wait and see. I'm just doing my best to follow doctor's orders and we'll see how it goes from there.

Megan

I dunno about anyone else but I absolutely hate the recovery process after getting surgery. I got kidney stones removed yesterday and now I have a stint in me until Thursday. It's not fun and i'm pretty sore in a few areas. :(

On top of that i'm having to take medication. It's not a fun time, also having the constant urge to urinate isn't really my idea of a good time. :p

Hoping by next week I'll be back to normal though. :)
I never had surgery myself. But I feel you with the urinating. I’m still getting over a bad urine infection so, I know all to well! XD

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
It's not fun! thankfully i'm feeling much better now. :) Pain isn't there anymore, i sometimes wake up sore but Im pretty sure that's me just sleeping wrong :p other than that, i've been pretty good. Going for an X-ray in a few weeks to see if it's all clear, which I'm hoping it should be.

Megan

It's not fun! thankfully i'm feeling much better now. :) Pain isn't there anymore, i sometimes wake up sore but Im pretty sure that's me just sleeping wrong :p other than that, i've been pretty good. Going for an X-ray in a few weeks to see if it's all clear, which I'm hoping it should be.
That’s good! Hope the x-rays come back good!

Dazzal

@Smokey
Hope you're feeling better.
I am back posting now and up and running.
I have things to do around the home.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks. :) Good to hear you're back up and running. :)