What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

The Star Wars Saga

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Who's a fan of Star Wars? I've seen a handful of the movies and I like the story behind the star wars franchise. I haven't seen Episode 7 or Episode 8 yet. I'm hoping to snag all 8 movies on Blu Ray if I can for a decent price. What are your thoughts on the Star Wars Saga? Do you like the series?

Kyng

I loved the original trilogy!

From the prequels, Episode I is dumb; I haven't seen Episode II; and Episode III is worth watching (though it doesn't really get good until the end).

As for the sequels, I liked Episode VII; however, Episode VIII basically killed my interest in the franchise :( .

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Is it bad I have never really been a fan of star wars? I honestly could never get into star wars if I am honest no matter how hard I tried. I know characters and the theme song purely based on the fact that I hear it around but never sat and watched a movie through.

Kyng

Is it bad I have never really been a fan of star wars? I honestly could never get into star wars if I am honest no matter how hard I tried. I know characters and the theme song purely based on the fact that I hear it around but never sat and watched a movie through.
Don't worry: I didn't really get into it until 2015, when one of my friends found out I'd never seen the Original Trilogy, and insisted I watch it :p .

Episode I was actually the first Star Wars movie I saw (I saw it in the cinema in 1999). That was the only Star Wars movie I saw for 16 years; it kind of killed my early interest in the franchise :( !