What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Um, about the ip board protection?

queenzelda

Look, I'm not a bot. Yet the board protection security thought I was just for looking something up 'away' from the board.. That or it doesn't like Android devices. :p

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
What exactly is the issue? I'm a bit lost as to what you mean?

queenzelda

While posting, on my Samsung tablet using Google chrome, I clicked on a seperate tab to do a Google search, only to click on this website & be given a security check by cloudfare.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Okay, that's just cloudflare doing it's thing, it's nothing we can actually do about it, it's something on our host's end. It's nothing to worry about. :)

queenzelda

Whatever you say, kemosabi.

"There's nothing to worry about, just keep soaking it." Says the doctor while the foot keeps looking more swollen by the minute.

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
It's the way they have their cloudflare set up, I don't encounter these issues, so it could be your device and the cloudflare configuration not talking nicely to each other. Again, nothing we can do. It's server-side and something my host would have to address.