What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Vacations? Where have you gone?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I just returned from Disney World in Orlando Florida. I was there for 5 days and 4 nights. It was an okay experience. I went with my family and was more focused on the pool and the food if I'm honest. :p

Where have you gone on vacations?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
I agree. it was a nice time but I couldn't wait to get back home. :)

queenzelda

We've been on vacation to; Pigeon Forge, TN. & Millersburg, OH.
I've been to Phoenix, AZ. Texas, Utah, Pennsylvania, & central Mexico myself.

Megan

Never really gone away on vacation myself. Mostly just day trips to places.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I have been on a few small vacations myself when I was younger with family to Butlins but I have never been on a big holiday out of the Country. Going on holiday out of the Country is something that I one day would like to do at least to tick it off my list of things I want to do but as it stands right now, it's not something I am able to do.

I always remember my holidays when I went to butlins when I was younger though, there was a whole lot of things to do such as swim in the pool, hang out at the rides and the parks and on a night was amazing when they used to do fun family nights with singing, dancing. I remember being in bed late a lot when I was on holiday in butlins purely because of the fun we had during the evenings.

We plan to visit Quebec City during the summer and have Christmas and New Year in Scotland with my sister and her family - with a short stopover in Iceland on the way back to Canada.

Kyng

I've been on several over the years, but my most recent one was to Bergen in Norway.

I don't have particularly fond memories of that vacation (because certain things didn't go to plan, e.g. we almost missed our connecting flight from Stavanger), but when I did get a chance to go Edvard Grieg's house and go up the funicular railway, I had some fun :) !