What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

Weekend Plans?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Are you doing anything for the weekend?

I'm hoping to be streaming a lot this weekend. It's something i've started to really enjoy doing on Mixer. :)

Nilla

I'm going over a friend's house for the night and on Saturday we are going out to breakfast and hopefully getting her pet rabbit. :p

queenzelda

We have plans to see my folks this Saturday & will most likely end up getting groceries on Sunday. :3

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
This weekend will be kind of chaotic due to the snow that we have heading in. Going to take this weekend as it comes.

queenzelda

Snow is headed out by here this weekend for me too. We plan to get some groceries to hold us over on Friday night & will get the rest on Sunday if the weather clears up. :3

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Snow is clearing so i'm hoping it'll be a decent weekend. I'm hoping to stream a bit on Mixer this weekend as well as work on Nucleus some more and get a few things done in-between. :)

CatclawFyreHeart

Sectional Moderator
This weekend I will be going to the city, and playing pokemon go on saturday for a few raids, then I will also be going to my first ever ex raid pass event that sunday as well. It will be awesome.

queenzelda

The Millennium Falcon is going to be docked at a near by college, all to promote the 'Han Solo' movie. My hubby & I have totes plans to go see it.

Last edited:

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Plan on spending time with my beautiful better half Shorite and work on Nucleus and possibly get a few streams in as well.

queenzelda

Have plans to go see the 'rents' over Saturday, I have a birthday gift to give to my dad & a mother's day gift to give to my mom.

Kyng

I went out for a short walk this morning. I'm spending the rest of the weekend re-doing my board :p .

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Finally got my room sorted! So this upcoming weekend I will be getting back into the streaming grind on Mixer! :D  Got into my new room and everything is now set up nicely! :D It's looking pretty awesome if I do say so myself. :D

I golfed all weekend. It was planned, too. 

I am a bit sore but got to grind it out today because... I play golf AGAIN!  :rolleyes:

In about 4 weeks (July 20 to 23)... I will be playing golf 4 days in a row!  :-/

​​​​​​​Did I tell you that I love golf?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Hoping to stream Saturday evening on Mixer. :) Sunday, not sure yet. :)

queenzelda

Usually get groceries on Saturday. Sunday my nephews coming over to play on my videogames. xD

Kyng

Just watch a whole load of sport. Formula One, football, and tennis :p .

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
This weekend so far I don't have any plans other than streaming on an evening. I will be taking this weekend as it comes and whatever happens will happen :) with the heat increasing it may be a weekend in the garden :)

Kyng

I'm going to see my sister in Oxford this weekend. I've taken tomorrow off work to make the trip :) .