What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

What are your plans for today?

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
What are you plans for today?

For me today I am pottering about doing some housework and will be picking the kids up from school later. Tonight I will be live streaming on Mixer :)

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Working on some stuff for Nucleus, getting ready for my procedure tomorrow, and then maybe streaming tonight on Mixer with my better half for her birthday! :D

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Heading out to buy some new shoes soon and to grab a few bits I need and then a relaxing Sunday.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Resting my leg as best I can since I got an insect bite that became infected :( and watching the England match later.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Cleaning up after dinner, sorting a few things out for morning, playing a few games later and then bed.

Kyng

I don't have work tomorrow, so I'll probably just relax and stay up as late as I can :p .

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
For the rest of today I will be playing Rainbow Six Siege and then heading to bed.. been a rough day and haven't felt well.