What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

What do you do during the day?

What do you tend to do during your day? I work, then I come home, cook a small meal and relax on the computer or play a game if I feel like it. :)

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
Whatever my day brings I do.. being a single Mother right now I tend to do a lot of stuff around the house whilst working from home. I also live stream when my kids are in school or in bed which helps with my anxiety and depression that I suffer from a lot.

Well I go to college and then after that sit on my laptop. Sometimes I walk to tesco express too.

Work, play some chess games on lichess (same held as here), listen to music (you can check my last.fm if you want) and watch some anime or whatever on youtube. I watch a lot of documentaries about economy and stuff.

Dazzal

Right now getting ready for company a week from tomorrow. The carpet was cleaned on Friday. Now, putting furniture back today.
@Smokey, see you in a week. I won't be back in full force until Oct. 5.

Megan

Well, during the week I’m usually at work from 5 am - 2 pm. After that I usually do chores (or try to and fail XD). And just do whatever I have time for, like playing games or computer stuff.

Weekends I laze about a lot. Sleep later, and just do whatever like what I do after work.

zoldos

Well, during the week I’m usually at work from 5 am - 2 pm. After that I usually do chores (or try to and fail XD). And just do whatever I have time for, like playing games or computer stuff.

Weekends I laze about a lot. Sleep later, and just do whatever like what I do after work.
What kinds of games?

queenzelda

Besides stay up past past 4am, I sleep until my cat gets me up at 1pm. I then post on forums, make lunch, play video games, do a few chores around the house, & make dinner before heading out. I'm always a lot more busier during the holidays.

Only games I'm playing outside of DQXI, are: Miitopia & Dragon Quest Hero's II.

When I get home from university I am relaxing an hour or so. After that, I am eating and then studying. When I am done with all, I go out with my friends.

zoldos

A good part of yesterday I was putting a new motherboard in my PC. Fun times! lol

zoldos

It can vary, usually if I do bother to play any, some kind nd of role playing game. Right now working on Final Fantasy VII.
Oh nice! I like RPGs too. FF is good stuff. I've played the newer ones but not the classics.

Megan

Coolness. Any other games you like? I love MMOs and racers.
Mostly rpgs. Stuff like Lunar, Grandia, suikoden, etc. also like House of the Dead. Used to play MMO’s. Used to okay World of Warcraft for a while.

zoldos

Right on. My g/f plays World of Warcraft. I played it in 2006 but stopped after a brief bit. :D

Dazzal

Relatives left Friday afternoon. Getting back to normal around the home.
Now, ready to make supper.

Yami Yugi

Usually I help my brother run his handyman buisness. On my down time I tend to play video games when I can or visit with my friends.