What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

What do you think the next "Xbox" console will be?

Smokey

Founder/C.E.O.
Administrator
Microsoft is already teasing the next "Xbox One" line of consoles. The One X being the 'most powerful console' available right now according to them, what do you think their next one will be in 2020? Personally, I feel like a whole new console would be a bad move, considering I've just got the One X and it's only a year old now if even that old.........I personally feel like their next console might actually be a handheld. What do you guys think?

queenzelda

It'll be just XB. Nothing else. With 4k resolution, allowing of playing games from your tablet, or pc. It'll also be streaming & I'll have 0 interest if it is a streaming service.

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I would be shocked if Xbox release another console any time soon. With the Xbox One X they really have hit the nail on the head with everything that they wanted to do and more! Releasing another console would not only annoy gamers who have jumped on the Xbox One X but is there really anything else they can do with the console right now that they can not do with the Xbox One X?

Right now they are where they need to be and so many gamers are very happy with how the Xbox One X is.