What's new
Nucleus Boards

Hello Guest! Welcome to Nucleus. Right now, you are not logged in or registered with us. If you sign up to our site you gain access to lots of awesome features and become a part of an awesome & growing community. Why not sign up today?

What meat do you eat on Christmas Day?

Shortie861

Smokey's Baby Girl <3
Administrator
I am actually quite amazed at how many people eat different kinds of meats on Christmas Day. For me I was always brought up eating turkey at Christmas, so turkey is always the meat of choice when it comes to making and eating a Christmas dinner along with pigs in blankets which I feel is a must on a Christmas dinner.

I have in the past though known people to eat ham instead of turkey on Christmas Day so that got me curious, what meat do you cook and eat on Christmas Day?

Megan

We usually eat ham I think. Or sometimes just roast beef sandwiches too. Turkey we save for Thanksgiving and New Year's.

queenzelda

My family has turkey, while my sister in law has ham. I don't do ham, so I'll make myself some homemade fried chicken.

queenzelda

I'd love it if one year she'd opt for another meat on Christmas then ham. But nope, it's ham every yr or bust, lol.